Monday, January 17, 2011

Project 2011: Making it a meaningful year


A while ago, my batch mates and I had this game in our place. It was fun and it will be a life changing one. One of them found this 101 bucket list of things to do to make 2011 meaningful(sample list at the side). We thought that the things written in the list were very interesting and can make our life more meaningful, adventurous and exciting. However,the list is so long. The five of us decided to divided the list among ourselves. We eliminated one item which we think is impossible to do.
I had a list last year but the sad thing is, I didn’t took It seriously. That’s the reason why I decided to join. This can be an achievement since most of the things in  the list are those that I really want to do.
After series of random selection and fair division, through draw lots of 20 numbers each, here are the numbers and the things to do dedicated for me. :-)


7. Host a dinner part.
8. Invest in a stock market.
12. Actually get up when the alarm goes off.
13. Learn to meditate.
24. Be in two places at once.
27. become fluent in a foreign language.
29. Spend less time on line (4 times a week).
30. Go Fishing.
31. Learn how to read a map.
46. Get a boyfriend.
52. Visit a flea market.
68. Start  a new collection.
72. Sit up straight.
76. make something you will actually use.
78. Pick a cause to support or volunteer for.
79. Try out raw food.
88. Become better at small talk.
89. Save somebody's life.
94. Win something.
96. Finish a sodoku puzzle.


My list looks fun and interesting. I think I can achieve what was written. Let’s see what will happen. Good luck to me and my batch mates.:-)

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for sharing this. I heard a lot about you and I think you are a good person.:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks a lot!hope it will help you year become meaningful..seams like we have common friends.

    ReplyDelete