Sunday, January 16, 2011

First book on the list: ABNKKBSNPLAko?

Reading is not really a part of my hobby. You might say that I should but actually, I agree. I decided to include it in my to do list in 2011.

This book gave me that idea. It was just a gift. I never tried to purchase a book just to read during free time or to aid my boredom. Thanks to the one who gave this. I have something new new to look forward to this year. :-)

Good thing this book is entertaining. I already started few pages and reading it seems okay and fun. This Bob Ong book, entitled ABNKKBSNPLAko? is on of his famous masterpieces. It has humor and not only that, it makes you realize things about life. This book tells story about the student life. The typical Filipino student. Reading this book made me miss student life especially my elementary years. It made me think if I really did spent my elementary years well. How would I know? I was just a kid way back then.

I'm positive that I can finish this book and I'll be posting bout this book again after that. :-)

2 comments:

  1. maganda to... you are missing out a lot aplet! Lots of good books waiting for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha..oo nga..naku,iinfluence mo nga ako sa pababasa..

    ReplyDelete