Tuesday, January 18, 2011

My Travel List 2011

This is the first time I made my travel list for a year. I don't do it usually because I want to surprise myself about the line up of my destinations. But I learned some lessons from my last years travels. One reason is blocking off my calendars. This is to avoid conflict of schedules and to manage my time well. Second reason and most important is budget. Actually, this is just a result of me being practical.

I'm planning to have domestic and international travels this year. I just want to have my passport stamped before it expires. These places are just few things I have in mind:

Domestic:
Cebu (want to visit again this lovely place again. Great food, friendly people, nice beaches. It's like you're in manila but actually in the province.)
Iloilo (I stayed quarter of my life here. This is where my life really begun. There are a lot of places and food I want to visit and try again. Very peaceful place and would consider my second home.)
Bacolod (I've been here many times but not as a tourist. I still want to explore more things about this place.)
Boracay (I love the beach and the sand and the scene during the night. Just want to relax and bora would be a nice place for relaxation and meditation.)
Vigan (I want to explore old structures of this place and I want to take a picture of it. I think this will be a nice venue for photography. Taking pictures while learning Philippine history.)

International:
Vietnam-Cambodia-Thailand ( Hopefully this will happen. It will be a big and like an educational trip as we explore temples of these countries in Asia.)

Many places to go to and I just hope all of it will be done.

No comments:

Post a Comment