Monday, January 17, 2011

3 idiots

3 Idiots is one of the best Bollywood movies that I like. They say it's bollywood because it is a part of a Mumbai-based Hindi language film industry. Bo from Bombay and llywood from Hollywood.

3 idiots is a comedy-drama movie. It shows college life of engineers. It tells about the different kind of students and how to strive an become a real engineer or a true engineer.

Every scene is so amazing and you can't even imagine that you are really laughing and even crying (one of my friends said).

I admire the scriptwriter for creating a good story in which you may think ordinary at first but as you go along, you would say that there are many unpredictable scenes. I also admire the director for the intelligent execution of the whole movie and also the actors for portraying their roles very well. I heard that the actors are already at their mid 30s and yet they still portray the role of nearly 20s college students.

This movie gets a thumbs up from me and I would like to suggest this movie to those who would like to be entertained.

No comments:

Post a Comment