Saturday, December 31, 2011

My last blog post for 2011


I was in the middle of my indoor cycling exercise when I suddenly decided to make a blog post before 2011 ends. I started reminiscing all my activities, travels, accomplishments, and the worst events that happened to me during the year. After browsing all the pictures (good thing I labeled all of it by month) and also this blog, I can say that over all, it's a good year; full of learning and experience and there a lot of people to thank for giving me chance to explore and know myself more.
I haven't reviewed yet my 2011 bucket list. I think there are a lot of items in the list that I wasn't able to accomplish but still I'm happy since there are some things that I was able to experience that were not included in the list.
New Year’s resolution? Nah!. Not my style. Not that I can't keep my word but I'm more of a non believer. :-) I have a positive outlook on the things that will happen this 2012 and hopefully it will be the year for me. :-)

1 comment:

  1. Parang It is one sunny saturday na intro lang ah hahahaha

    ReplyDelete