Saturday, July 30, 2011

Football.....

Recently, Lorraine and I decided to go back into playing football. We wanna feel the ball again and kick it with our spikes. It's been a year since the last time we played. Going back wasn’t a bad decision at all. Even if we always have body aches and dark skin after the game, we still wanna do it over and over again.

This morning was one the most fun games we played. We had the chance to play under the rain. We played for 2 hours with guys as the majority players. We really had some effort keeping up with them and kicking the ball hard because of the swampy field. Well, swampy field is better than muddy. I remembered my experience during our tournaments when I was in college. I have to bear the smell and pull my feet every time it got stuck into the mud. Anyway, here are some pics of Lorraine's spikes(puma) and also my spikes(adidas) after the game.




1 comment: