Sunday, February 6, 2011

Lake Sebu Zipline adventure


I heard from my mom that there's a zipline near our place (Koronadal). It is situated in Lake Sebu (about 45 mins away from our place). I thought it’s just a short distance zipline but after few researches, I found out   that it wasn’t.  It is a two way zipline, the first one is the longest(about 700 meters) and the second one has a distance of 300 meters. I was amazed ‘coz it was even featured in Sports Unlimited.  What made me excited was you can see 7 falls and enjoy flying above it and 200 meter height . Since I’m going to have a vacation and visit our town, I decided to visit the place and beg my mom, dad and brother to go zipline whatever it takes. :-)

Parking lot before going down falls 1, 2 and starting point of zipline.
The first of the seven falls. Reachable among the seven and is walking distance from the starting point of the zipline. The waterfall view id coupled with a misty air.

 Starting point view. The zipline costs 250 pesos back and forth.




Picture taken at the end of the first zipline. In the picture are the falls 3,4,5. You can see top view of these as you do the first zip.

First zipline

Second zipline











1 comment: