Friday, February 18, 2011

Enjoying Thai food @ Oody’s Thai Rice Noodles 'n Bar

Oody's offers Thai food, noodles, rice and dessert that you can enjoy. One of the highlights also are their drinks. They also have cute diner set. The ambiance is ok but they have small place.


Just to share what they have, I took pictures of the food that we ordered during our dinner at the place.

This is what they call Pad Thai Shrimp. It tasted kinda weird at first but I enjoyed it till the last noodle and definitely going to try it again.


The  dishis what they call Seafood in Yellow Curry. I am not a fan of curry but still it tasted fine. The dish at the right is the Bagoong rice with mango at the side and egg at the top. 




I forgot to look for the details of this dish. I love the squid, it's chewy and tasted sweet.


This one is the Chicken Pandan. I love this food. The last time I ate one of these was when I was still in Iloilo. Good thing they have this one coz I miss eating this a lot.

  
Try eating at this resto. You might enjoy it as well. It is located at Greenbelt 3.

No comments:

Post a Comment